Nothing says Christmas like a sparkly Christmas Tree. I’ve seen many cards going around on Pinterest using Washi Tape, and this seemed like the perfect chance to try it out! I love just how easy this was to put together, and think I might make a couple more to send out to friends!
Instructions To Make Your Own Christmas Tree Card
If you want to have a go at this yourself, here’s a quick run down of how I did it:
- Draw the outline of a shape onto some scrap card (eg. a Christmas Tree.)
- Cut out the shape.
- Starting at the top, stick lines of washi tape onto the shape. Tuck the ends underneath the shape.
- Cut a square in a contrasting colour and stick this to your base card with double sided sellotape.
- Using foam pads, stick the washi tape covered shape onto the front of the card.
- Voila! Your card is all finished! Share your own designs with me in the comment section below!